Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Why am i blogging?

Hmmm....shouldn't really be doing this now. My sis' blog inspired/motivated?/gave me a reason to sidetrack.

EXAMS!!!! Again. The most horrifying part of my life has come by again. Ok...to be fair, it's not all that horrifying. But it IS unpleasant.

At least it will be over quick.

I sound like i'm going to the executioner's chamber waiting for them to pull the switch that would either release the blade that will chop my head off or send ten's of thousands of volts of electricity searing through my body.

And then i'll be dead................

Arrrghhh........if only there's a pill i could take that would give me motivation...called the M-pill. With one dose of this miraculous drug you would be able to fire up your willpower to put in a hundred and one percent into whatever it is you need to do. Do not take more than medical prescription. May cause overconfidence, extravagant actions, perceived insanity, unacheivable dreams, burning sensation in head(s), slight cock-eyeness, nonsesnse blabbering and possible death by stupid actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home