Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Time to rant again...

Dear Bloggy,

Been away for quite abit coz din have anything to say....which is not true. I actually had alot of stuff i wanted to share with everyone (whether i knew them or not) but haven't got enough of the motivation to actually log in and type. I know...very lazy of me...but normal larr. You should know me by now....if i can help it, i would rather do nothing...which is not true as well.

Being a contradictory person is very hard. Everyday i must reaffirm myself that i am not a "fan tong" or "sampah masyarakat" or "FaMa Leecher". So sad. But yeah...life goes on. Been the same for the past 21 years of my life. Even my efforts to get rid of this problem is screwing with me....haihz~~. "No discipline" my mum calls it.

Well, enough about my sad personality. I do have dreams you know. My new motto is "FOR COOKAMANGA!!" Thanks Joshua. You reminded me the reason i'm here. Sometimes i just forget why i'm here and i need realistic goals to help me get me on track. If you guys are wondering what COOKAMANGA is, hopefully everyone will know what it is in 3 years time. I'll personally announce it to everyone. Hahahahaz....

Well, just got my webcam from my parents. Yay!! But i din bring it home though...same as my dry cleaned suit. Wakakaka.... Will go pick it up tomorrow larr. Left it in the lounge so should be alright i guess.

Been writing songs again. Just did a colabaration with Ren. Hopefully it turns out well...still in the process of writing. See how it goes larr. Sounds promising anyways. Oh yeah, got this great set of chords i HAVE to write a song for. Omg...well hopefully that turns out well too. Too many half-written songs. Sienz...

Luck with the ladies is just as bad as ever. Hahahhaaz....wondering is it just bad luck or am i attracted to the wrong people? Or maybe it's just me. Been doing some self-evaluation, in any case at all. I guess its time to become the silent, reliable person i've always aspired to be.....so different from who i am now.

Hmmm...enough for now i guess. Won't go in to any specifics at this point. But for now thats pretty much the stuff that's been happening in my life. So dear bloggy, signing off for now.

CW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home