Sunday, July 30, 2006

Feeling lousy....

Urrghh....feeling really lousy. Dunno why. Wonder if its just chemical imbalances in my body. Maybe its because i woke up too late this morning. Or maybe its just because i'm reminded of all the work waiting for me this week. Am i born lazy??....I guess everyone is. Being able to get over that hurdle separates the men from the boys.

It's just so shitty. Wanna snap at everyone. Wanna screw with everyone. Wanna show the world how displeased i am with it. AAARRRGHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!! There, screaming on the blog. Muahahha...urrghhhh -_____-"'.

At least writing this bit of rant on me blog is getting abit of it off my mind. Might have been the result of cold KFC too, coming to think about it. Or maybe its the lack of TLC (to the EC guys, not tua l** ci*o). Need some softness in my life...and not just my own!!...err...that sounded so wrong.

No guys. I DO NOT do weird stuff to myself. And Vek and Wani, please dun beg to differ.

Studying in the library isn't helping the crappiness go away. Gotta finish this bit of work before i leave for my snowboarding wonderland. Work work work.....and more work. Wonder how i'm gonna complain about my working life once i grad. Hmmm...am i gonna do CA/CPA (prob not)/ACCA after i get out? Or should i jump straight into business? Or maybe go work as an accountant for some restauranteer. Insurance......nah~~

Back to books, back to books....still feeling lousy though. Not as much as just now....this blog therapy thing works...hahahah....just some where to pen (type) down your feelings....thoughts....rants.... If no one will listen to me..i know you will...

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger dodge said...

dude, chill man, its all G double O D good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home