Saturday, July 29, 2006

Thanks guys!!~~~

So nice.... Friends have been so supportive especially housemates (Vivek and Wani...and Ren too!! wakakaka). Since knowing about my screwed up results they have not stopped trying to encourage/remind me to study. Although it involves alot of teasing about my self-contract, i really appreciate the care and concern you guys have showered on me. So hugz to you guys!! Its like having my family here....the constant nagging.... =P

And thanks to Lil' Cheryl for intro-ing me the flash mp3 player on her blog!! Now i can put songs i like (like m-flo!!) and share it with everyone!! Yay......uuurghhhhh -____-" Sorry Ad, i know you don't like them so u can pause they mp3 player...muhahahha.

Which reminds me, i haven't opened my book today yet...hmmm...should get down to doing some work yeah? Ciaoz for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home