Monday, July 17, 2006

Getting into the act of a student...

It's not easy...putting in constant effort. Dragging my butt to the library is not easy at all. I just got here and am trying to settle down before putting in a good 2 hours of study. With 6 subjects hanging..i'm really wondering how am i going to be able to finish my course by June next sem.I really want to...but summer's not really working right now. If i do summer chances are that i'll graduate with a anything goes degree...which means i'm not too sure i'll even be able to do CA much less CPA. But yeah, gotta get my butt out of uni, like, SOON!!

First day of the new semester for me...so far so good. Am cutting down time spent in the lounge and have kept at the library bit for 2 days now. Only the rest of the sem to go!! Matheson...you'll see much more of me. =D

After failing so many subjects i was actually considering of just going home, forget about uni and get a job at some fancy french restaurant. Basically become a cook. I don't really know what's the job requirements of such a place but though i might just give it a shot. It does bring me to realising my dream of owning my own restaurant with much more ease. Downside was the wasted years of uni studying....and all the dissapointments i have gone through, both mine and my parents.

Looking for a job here has been on my mind. Parents aren't that keen on supporting me anymore...so if i really have to extend the course of my studies....i've gotta make some cash to make ends meet.

Well, it's time for Chiang Wey the entertainer/slacker/joker/flirter to take a backseat and call out Chiang Wey the student...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home