Sunday, November 19, 2006

How's It Gonna Be..

Yay!! I finished it at last. New song. I think it's nice but yeah..gotta try it out first and let people know....sorta. I'll try and post it up or something...ahahahz..

How's It Gonna Be
By : Me

Jumping from train to train
Not knowing where to go
No clue inside my head

Hidden voices everywhere
They say go with the flow
And you'll find your way someday

But i've been searching
And running
And looking around...
And i've been beaten
And kicked in
And thrown to the ground
But still i am lost in limbo
Not sure where to go...

So tell me..
How's it gonna be?
Should i walk down the road with my head held high?
Or ask for directions without knowing why...
So tell me...
How's it gonna be..

Looking from face to face
Just wondering if they'd know
How to get to where i need to be..

So i'll just raise my toast
To living life on the road
Taking my time, finding my way...

Standing at crossroads
And junctions
Just waiting for the green man
Obeying the 'stop' 'go'
And 'yes' 'no'
Cries of trapped mentality
Just looking through the window
Of society

So tell me...
How's it gonna be?
Should i raise my hand and tell them what i think?
Or sit on my ass as i watch them sink
So tell me...
How's it gonna be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home