Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hmmm....What to do...what to do...

I am bored....!!!!!!!!!!!

There's nothing to do!! I need a job!!! It's ALWAYS like this. The after exam BOREDOM has set in AGAIN!! I don't get it...maybe it's because i did all the things i should be doing for the hols during the exam week....ahahahaz...my bad.

Gonna be cooking tomorrow....contributing my dish of fish to the "feast" our Panorama house is throwing tomorrow...mmmmmmm!!! Should be cooking again anyways. Do some experimentation and see how it goes!! Ahahahaz.. Sorry Vek and Audrey, gonna be guinea pigs for abit yeah (abit meaning a year...>.<).

What to blog...what to blog. Oh yeah!! Dad got me my mp3 player!! Yay!! I think it's a Creative Zen V plus but i'm not sure. That's what i asked for anways. My sis got an mp3 player too...but i don't know what for. She's still in secondary one. So she can't possibly be bringing one to school plus her history with electrical goods isn't that great. Her first handphone was pickpocketed by someone...and worst she didn't know where. And this mp3 player was sent in for repair within the first week of usage. Haihz~~~...this is depressing. My own sister....

Should get back to my novel since i have the time now. And i can now concentrate on working on my business plan...sorta....working out the finer details and stuff. Song writing and guitar practicing...OH OH!! Final fantasy 12!!! Will someone like buy for me and send it over to me?? Please???!!!! Maybe i'll get adrian to do it since he's going back and has got nothing to do during the hols anyways.

I'll stop here larr...don't really know what to blog anyways. Oh, a final thing. Went to Samsara (yes, in sanskrit it means suffering but this is a mediteranean (lebanese, and did i get that right?) restaurant so it probably doesn't mean the same thing) to have dinner with the gang. Danny fished out his AUD 120 voucher for the place and gave us a subsidised treat!! Yay!! Both food and company was good so...all's good!! Had the fish of the day by the way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home