Wednesday, October 11, 2006

OMF*ingG!!!!!!!!!!!

*Takes knife and stabs head...

*Pulls it out and stabs again...

*Screams in agony but somehow feels relieved...

I am going crazy... I can't focus!! I don't know why!! I need to talk to someone...just talk...about anything and everything... I'm a social animal, that i am.

This assignment is driving me CRAZY!! Why are they not understanding wat it is they are doing????? WTF?? Why do i have to do all the corrections??!!! Am i the only sane one in all of my group assignments?? I KNOW i am a lazy bastard but at LEAST i know what's going on. Apparently, there's a whole bunch of stupid people in this world. I'm starting to wonder if i'm part of that massive population...hmmm. But it can be arguable that since i am able to spot one from the other, i should belong to the ones with brains? But then again, it takes one to know one....

Since EVERYONE is having exams i can only rely on my STUPID blog (sorry bloggy...just frustrated...don't take offense and hang on me k?) to type away! Not as good as talk away but oh wells...one has to deal with such situations.

Looking out the window in the Hargrave lower ground study area. Makes me wanna just go out and....hmmm...i don't know what i really wanna do. Go crazy i suppose? Now why can't I ( i wanna use the capital I so that i could like exaggerate the point but I is already use as capital in normal situations so it doesn't really work here...erm...catch my tokyo (drift...wakakaka)) have a hot chick like the girl just sitting behind me as a girl friend. Wait...why don't I (again trying to use the capital I to eccentu...you get the point) have a girl friend?? Wani would say, "Why go looking for one? What's the point? Love should come naturally man..." Says the girl who is ALREADY (ah...it works here...) in love with her devoted boy friend.

What's wrong with me????? STOP BEING HOOKED ON RELATIONSHIPS/COMPANIONSHIP!!!

Aihz...that's my new sigh. Aihz. Been using for god knows what reasons... Just realised i sound REALLY despo in this post...but WHO CARES!! As you can see, having fun with capital letters...
Maybe i'd put in a nice little poem at the end...just to make it meaningful.

Do the eyes deceive me?
Do the ears fool me?
Am i the only one that's aware?

Do they not see the colours?
Do they not hear the music?
Am i the one impaired?

What thoughts are these?
What feelings repressed?
Standing on the edge of the world...

To make the jump,
But avoid the bump,
Maybe i'm just too rhetorical?

Thoughts a swirling...
Dreams with no meaning...
I can make no sense...

No comprehension,
And much debilitation,
I think i'm already insane!!

hmmm...kinda week form of poem by me. What did you expect from five minutes of word rhymes??

Arrggh...oh well...signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home