Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ah NOoOoOOoOoOOoo...

Aihz... I failed this time. Performing for a crowd with not enough prep is not fun at all. Plus my super-interesting-romantic-behind-her-back plan failed....well also because i didn't feel such a need anymore. When i decided to do it, i was kinda love sick and needed to vent...so i thought i'd do it during the performance....wat the hell...tak jadi pun..

Well you'd probably be wondering what the hell am i talking about. I just did a performance for the MUISS Last Bash. The grand plan was to dedicate the final song, which by the way was For You I Will by Teddy Geiger, to the girl who has been dancing in my head recently. I sounded like a good idea 3 days ago coz i doubted that she would turn up. Well, as the story goes, I was not able to do mic test before the performance because the PA came late...aihz~~. And due to that, there was the anxiety attacks for fear of not being able to perform well. At least i wasn't as nervous as i thought i would be...lolz.

So yeah..as i was hanging around and mingling, who did you think popped out of nowhere? Literally the girl in my dreams. Still not gonna say who in case she reads and finds out...though i think she prob has a good idea by now. If she doesn't...she's either in denial or i just suck. I think i dropped enough hints...i'm not a straightforward person when it comes to affection. So there i was, the whole plan poofed up in smoke coz now i'm worrying about her reaction if i did do what i was gonna do (sorry for speaking in such a turn-around way...you guys should noe me by now).

Anyways, started singing and i realised that the sound system REALLY sucks. Worrying about how i sound. Worrying about how the audience was finding it. Worrying about a god damn lot of things....uuurrrghhh. Basically, to me anways (coz apparently to the rest it went pretty alright...probably being nice :D...thanks guys), it was pretty crap. Tried to finish with a bang...but they couldn't hear me....AAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!

Oh well, it's over. Another experience to be filed into my "future-reference" cabinet hopefully to be taken out and used in the near future....before it collects dust and i forget all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home