Saturday, October 14, 2006

Feeling......lost.......undoubtedly.

Why do I just blog about either interesting stuff or depressing stuff. Why not happier things that happen regularly? Happy things we discount - unhappy things we hang on to like it means the world to us. But oh well...

Feeling lost right now (like the title). Seriously lost. What with reading Ren's blog and with my current predicament, I'm currently in the "why do i exist?" mentality. Erm...i dunno if you can relate to that...but yeah...

I wrote a song to tell her. I think i'll send it to her tonight, if i have the chance...or if she would even accept it. Aihz.. This is probably gonna spoil the friendship....and i hope it does not. At the very least, it's gonna be awkward...not that it isn't already. But oh well, i don't really expect anything out of this. I just wanna "vent" to her about it. She did offer to listen once....hahahz...didn't tell her about it then coz i didn't wanna kill it. But if i don't say it now...i'm gonna have huge problems during the exam period. I just hope doing this will get it out of my system.

Thinking about it is not gonna help it at all. Just hope something happens. Something good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home