Thursday, November 02, 2006

2 more to go......but feelin' lazy....

Last 2 papers weren't too bad. I know i'll pass them...just wondering if i'll score. Do so want my 'mum mum'...wakakka.

With 2 papers left, i'm suddenly back into the 'it's hols!!' mode...aaarrrggggghhhhh. Need to get my act together again. If it means 3 cans of redbull...so be it! I cannot afford to fail again. Omg... Hopefully my brains h0lds up for all the cramming i gotta do.

Mmm...looking forward to Kareen's makan thing. Also looking forward to seeing my dad who's coming down on the 18th. Both of them means good food.....wakakakka!!! Yes...i'm a glutton. For those of you who know me long enough...this should not pose as a surprise. Of course..i wanna see my dad too.... Ahahaz.. Sounds so much like an afterthought (but NO it's not an afterthought...just that blogging about my wants are much more fun!).

Pa was asking me about what i want him to bring over...i kinda know what i want him to bring over for me...but wonder if i should ask him...hmmm. I do so want an Mp3 player...wonder if it's cheaper back home...

I want him to get FF12 for me too...but it's my dad...and i don't think he'll appreciate me asking him that... -____-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home