Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ahahahha....so fun~~~

Have u ever not cared at what people think or say and just do whatever u wanted? Even for a span of 15 minutes? It's really liberating...it truly is!! Although this probably isn't the first time i did it and i believe everybody who was a child once did go through that phase, i still think that everyone should try it out once in awhile...

As i was coming home from the city last night (after having dinner with friends at a korean bbg restaurant - which was not as good as the one in clayton and MUCH more expensive), i plugged my mp3 earphones in my ears and blasted m-flo as i walked back home from Clayton station. There was a reason why i choose to get off at Clayton rather than take the bus at Huntingdale. I decided i owed it to myself to take nice breezy walk. Well, as you know, music is like amphetamine to me...especially music with nice beats and cool rhytmns. So the moment i got off the train i started to jog down street to like somehow get away from the people. Once i thought i was alone...i broke into a dance!! Well, sort off.

Running and hopping to the beat, doing some weird feet kicking and twirling moves, i jiggied all the way back to Panorama!! Ahahahaz...so much fun!! There were the few pedestrians about and of course they saw me...but i didn't care. It didn't matter. I felt so good~~ It was like being a kid again, like being able to dream and feel like you can do anything. It wasn't only about not caring what people think about you...but also what you think about urself. For those 15 mins, i was liberated from the chains of societal normalcy and could indulge myself in the pure innocent moments of exhiliration of being alive.

So there i was, laughing and giggling like a little girl as i made my way back home. As i was nearing my porch, i did a final jiggle and went in....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home