Monday, December 18, 2006

Been working...that's why..

No updates for a loooong time...cause i have a job!! Been working at this convenience store called IGA for the past week and before that was doing a casual position at this wine bottling factory owned by Olsen Wines. Man...manual labour is tiring...REALLY tiring. In fact, just working is tiring. Hate the part where ur time is not ur own...

Well, i guess that's life ain't it? None of our time is ever completely our own...unless ur like a selfish bastard and couldn't care less about anyone else. If it's not work, it's family and if it's not family, it's friends, church, obligations, bills, taxes, etc... DAMN!! When will we ever be free? Go join the hippy colony...wakakkaka

On another topic...aside from my mundane working complaints (which i have alot and will come to it in time) what the hell goes on in a girl's mind...?? How is it that they phrase their thoughts. Are they seriously able to detached any emotional aspects to the way they think or ask questions? Or am i just reading too much into things? I guess u could say it's the latter...but you know...you never know... =S

More girl problem? Maybe... Something that's making me lose sleep? Sort of... Do i need help? I guess so...just not the type of help all u ppl think i need.

This new problem is more like a love-hate thing i have going on with this other girl... So cliché... I KNOW!!! Oh well...that's the way the cookie crumbles...everytime. Except this time really is a pain in the ass. I think it's just that i'm lonely...since a damn long time.

But worse still is a friend of mine who's going a through a bad delimma (is that how u spell it?) about whether to finish off his PR application and stay on or go back to malaysia and try and go after this girl he met here in aussie. My advice was for him to not let his emotions rule his thinking or he would definitely regret it later on. But who am i kidding? If it was me...i'd probably do the same. I guess that's where friends (not family... they'd probably piss u off and make u want to do the dumb thing even more) come in. U get support from people who are obviously not tied to you in any other way except through sheer care and concern bonded through the ritual called "friendship" to try and see the light of things. And when it screws up...u can just blame them and move on. Sad....but true...

Oh my god...i think i'm starting to hate my blog. It just makes me spout all this kind of nonsense so everyone else knows how much of a wuss i am. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! But why do i do it then? Maybe i secretly want everyone to take pity on me. Or maybe it's true i am an anttention seeking bastard who wants everyone to know every little bit of embarrassing detail about me and my life and therefore discuss about it just like they do hollywood.

Ah...it's easier to type now, with the long finger nails gone. Just cut them.

Anyhoo...Working is a pain in da butt. Been posted to the liquor section in IGA and therefore i man the cashier, floor and fridge. Apparently i'm supposed to know everything...been trained for everything. Probably saw the potential in me (hehehehehhe) to become a good convenience store employee (hehehhe..what??!!) I could almost die in that damn fridge...shites!! Anyone of those slabs of beer/mixes/lager/etc.. fall on my head and it's "goodbye malaysia's thorn among the rose..may you ever...". Ah, can't be bothered talking about it. Ask me if u wanna noe more. Won't be blogging it though.

Well...i guess this is another post in my screwed up blog. Hope you have fun knowing a little more about me today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home