Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Up late again...

Bored. Really bored. Really really bored.

And tired of studying.

Not that i have done much....though i do my fair share of it (yar right...)


I so want a punching bag. Been wanting to get one like since highschool. It's probably influenced from my far off child hood when i use to mock-fight, wrestle and watch kung fu flicks with my cuz bro. I'd pretend i knew all these different forms of kung fu and really get into it by performing (or try to) a series of complex weaving and thrusting motions (my fav has always been the drunken fist). No...not THOSE kind of thrusting motions. Don't get the wrong idea. Plus i was young then. Then again...i still do those kinda things now. Shows how much i've grown up huh?

I'm so looking forward to working and getting my own place. Once i do, i'm so gonna get me my punching bag. And speed bag gloves too, though i'd rather get those with steel plates built into them instead of cotton/sponge/whatever-it-is-they-pad-them-down-with (yes...i do fantasize about getting into fights. Must be lack of a punching bag and alot of repressed angst).

God knows how many times i feel so stressed (more like frustrated) i just want to punch the living daylights out of something. Hitting a person is against the law as well as unhealthy (they hit back. Or sue. Depends on the person i guess..).

Well, to help me get over my i-want-a-punching-bag problem, i've been renting yakuza/gangster/hei se hui (ku wa zhai) DVDs. I don't think it's helping me solve the problem. Quite the opposite actually. Now i feel like i want to join a gang and feel the power of a bunch of loyal hoodlums backing my ass up (not literally) when i'm in trouble. Or when i go looking for trouble. Talk about easily influenced. Hmmm....

Always though myself as a pretty street smart kid. Being brought up in the slums of JB and all that (yar right no. 2). But having a hoodlum (he hates to admit it) as a cuz bro does teach you a few things about life...on the streets that is.

Well, enough blogging and ranting. Back to hell for now. It'll be over soon. Be it good or bad...i'll have to face the music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home