Friday, December 22, 2006

I couldn't get drunk....

My attempt in getting myself drunk failed miserably... God knows how many shots (a variety of tequila, vodka, whisky) and a ciggie and still i'm sober as hell. Yeah, i threw up like crazy later but you know...i didn't get like "I'm not drunk!! I'm not drunk!!" drunk. And this is all last night...so the fact that i'm actually blogging this at 10.30 in the morn when i went to sleep at 4 last night is testament enough that it didn't work.

Feeling heavy headed and depressed rather than high and drunk i went upstairs and put on snow patrol's run and dumped myself on my bed - i think. Funnily, i don't remember that part of the night. Maybe cause the room is all dark and everything. I WAS sitting on the chair but when i woke up i was on my bed. I think i did jump on the bed after a bit... Well, knocked out for a couple of hours and woke up at 4...just to puke. Showered and cleaned up myself then went back to bed. Next thing was i woke up at BLARDY 8 AM!!! uurrghh....

I guess the bit where you drown your sorrows in alcohol is an old wives tale. It doesn't make you forget, it just eccentuates whatever emotion you are having then. So if you feel sad and depressed...alcohol just makes u feel like shit. If you are happy and joyous...it'll make you high and give you courage but you feel like shit in the end anyways... So the conclusion here kids is that alcohol makes you feel like shit. Wondering how shit feels like everytime it passes through your anus? Drink!!

Man, life sucks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home