Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Me, myself and worrying others...

Sorry guys...didn't intend to cause any worries. And yeah, i'll be fine. You know me...i'll always be fine. Till i snap anyways...joking!! joking!! Thanks for listening and caring and yeah...that's REALLY nice and i REALLY appreciate it. *Hugz all around*

Maybe i should stop like putting up how i feel on this blog. I never thought this many people read it but i've been wrong and therefore will start weening my sap stories from this place. Maybe i'll get a diary or something...hmmm. Becoming all girlie all of a sudden. (And now all the feminists out there wanna kill me...)

Well, back to work today. Did quite a bit of shopping yesterday. My god!! The prices were like dirt cheap!!! I bought a JAG jacket for 20!!! Omg.... And i got this cool shirt from Espirit (shirt mind you...not t-shirt) for 20 too!!! Even helped vek do like a mini image change. Got him to fashion parade for me...wakakakkaka!!! Hopefully it helped yeah vek!! =P

Better go check on my laundary. The dryer going crazy...doesn't seem to like dry the clothes properly...dunno why. Should check it one day. Sienz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home