Friday, February 09, 2007

Errr...

I just have to comment on this.

Was reading some blogs of some friends and distant friends and i realise that alot of the english used is less than...erm...satisfactory. To me anyways. I'm sorry...but i'm picky that way. Ahahhaaz....no offense though!!

I'm not saying my english is 'da bomb' but at least when i blog (aside from the "occasional" spelling error) it's free from mistakes be it grammar wise or spelling (ahem, ahem). I try to keep it that way so at least ppl won't cringe when they do read my thoughts. Irregardless of how 'un-proffesional' it's deemed to be, it's still a published article of sorts....so watch the langguage?

Again, no offense intended. And not trying to step into other people's business...just some of my pet peeves.

Oh btw...for those who had EVER been looking for the lyrics to the Wong Fei Hung theme song...here you go!! Thank me when you see me =)

http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/songs/wongfeihung.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home