Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some new stuff...

Ok...some pretty "depressing" writings and poems inspired by the blues and a blardy boring job. Here goes...

My Feelings

Words and thoughts about you...
Constantly in my mind.
Sprouted from where? I don't know...
Just that a storm of emotion fill my heart everytime i think about you (or look at you...)
I know it's sudden yet i can't help but feel this way.
In this love hate torment of mine~~

Loveless Rhapsody

Clouds a moment passing by
Wondering if the sky would ever cry?
Singing the feelings of my heart
For my eyes can never part
From your face, without lie.

Days of journey from time to time
Help me forget this lonely rhyme
But yet again they reappear
Like the trail of a glistening tear
For that which cannot be mine...

For the Other Times...

Sometimes it's hard
Other times you forget
You wait silently for the other times
For the Other Times...

Do we know what we want?
Or do we just feel that way...
Should I be waiting for the other times
Or just go away...?

So time slips by slowly
In a neverending loop
Only to remind and remember
The sometimes...

The tracks and paths lead nowhere but here
To this senseless world of light and dark
Where neither can exist without the other...
So I wait...for the Other Times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home